Pagers & DVDs- 💿 treble booster
VINTAGE-STYLE TREBLE BOOSTER
WHAT: classic treble booster updated for silicon transistors and 2 frequency ranges; modernized Rangemaster
INSPIRATION: vintage technology, Crockett & Tubbs, Max's primitive cordless phone.
CIRCUIT SAUCE tuned for a low gain silicon transistor; made on terminal board.
SOUND: treble boosting with tasty grit and drive.
Pagers mode- vintage treble boost; DVDs mode- expanded frequency, boosted dirt
LIL' PEDAL SERIES: one knob, one feature toggle; hand-wired, quality parts.
- 9V center negative power supply, no battery
- Knob controls boost
- Toggle switches between treble (Pagers) or expanded frequency (DVDs) boost
- High pass filter cutoff: Pagers- ~2.4kHz, DVDS- ~1.3kHz
- Vintage rangemaster-style treble boosting circuit, with a 2n3053 silicon rather than germanium transistor
- The boost knob will make noise when turning- this is normal for rangemaster designs
- The toggle switch may pop- turning down the boost or turning off pedal when engaging the toggle switch is advised